Friday, February 26, 2010

L'union fait la force

Today as I was preparing for to leave work, my colleague presented me with a gift from her children Aleesha and Hunter. I sit tonight in awe as I gently tuck their gifts into our bags as we prepare to depart for Haiti. Aleesha and Hunter created sixteen colorful greeting cards to present to the children of Haiti along with money to help their peers. The greetings carry words and symbols of hope for their Haitian friends. We are inspired by the generosity and wisdom Aleesha and Hunter display in recognizing a world beyond their own. Robert and I thank you with the deepest gratitude. We will deliver your gifts of hope with joyful hearts.

Thank you to all of our friends and family. We have been deeply touched by all of your warm thoughts, prayers of hope and generosity toward our Haitian family and friends.

L’union fait la force!
(Together we are Strong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment